Information We Collect
We collect differing types of personal information depending on how you interact with us. We may obtain information from you such as:
- Phone number
- Postal and email addresses
- Date of birth
- Driver’s license or other government issued ID
- Social security number
- Credit or debit card number
- Driving record, claims history and credit information
- Medical records
- Claim records
How We Collect Information
Generally, we collect information in the following ways:
- Through the insurance application and/or other forms
- Through your interactions with us
- Through online forms
- From consumer reporting agencies
- From your insurance agent
- From government agencies
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to service your policies, process any claims, enhance your experience and improve our products and services, offer you other insurance products and services, comply with certain legal requirements and perform any other activities as permitted by the law.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell your information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may disclose some information to affiliated or non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law in the following circumstances:
- As needed to adjust your claim (to independent claim adjusters, appraisers, a body shop or attorneys and the like)
- To your insurance agent to service your policy(ies)
- To insurance rating organizations for actuarial purposes
- To law enforcement or other governmental agencies as required by law
- In response to a subpoena or threat of one
- To companies that perform marketing and similar services for us with whom we have marketing agreements
- To combat fraud and unauthorized transactions
How We Protect Your Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and/or procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard the information we obtain from you. Additionally, we periodically review our procedures and processes and monitor our network for security and strength.
This website is not intended for the use of children. We do not target children and do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). When a person fills out a form or discloses any other personal information on this website, that person is representing to us that she or he is over the age of eighteen (18).
Cookies and Analytics
OMM uses Google Analytics to collect information about your use of our website. This information is anonymous and does not contain any personally identifiable information. For more information on how Google collects and processes data, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Find an Agent that represents Old Missouri Mutual near you.