Rental Insurance

Rental Insurance

Landlords policy

As a landlord, you need protection to cover your rental residence, your items of personal property located in the rental residence, loss of rental income in the event of a loss, and liability coverage for the described premise.

Tenants Content Policy

As a tenant, you need protection to cover your contents as well as having liability coverage. Your landlords’ policy WILL NOT cover you in the event of a loss.

These policies insure you against specific perils such as fire, lightning, wind, hail, and etc.

Did you know that raising your deductible can save you as much as 15-45% off your base premium?

Contact an agent in your area to learn more.

Find an Agent that represents Old Missouri Mutual near you.