Mobile Home Insurance protects against specific perils such as fire, lightning, wind, hail, and includes coverage for additions and decks that are attached to the mobile home. It is important for your mobile home to be covered as the risk of loss by windstorms and tornados is much more likely to a mobile home than a standard dwelling.
Optional coverages available:
- Inland Marine Coverage for special valuables such as Jewelry, Guns, Collectables, and etc.
- Sewer Back-Up
- Replacement Cost on contents
Here are some ways to lower your insurance cost:
- Raising your deductible can save you as much as 15-45% off your base premium.
- Auto/Home Discount may be applied when your agent carries your Auto Insurance within their agency. You must have full coverage on at least one vehicle.
- Claims Free Discount is applied after three years as long as you are claims free with our company.