Your Homeowners Insurance covers your home, appurtenant structures, personal possessions and gives you personal liability coverage. It protects you against specific perils such as fire, lightning, wind, hail, tornado, theft, and etc.
Optional coverages available:
- Inland Marine Coverage for special valuables such as Jewelry, Guns, Collectable, and etc
- Sewer Back-Up
- Replacement Cost on content
Here are some ways to lower your insurance cost:
- Raising your deductible can save you as much as 15-45% off your base premium
- Auto/Home Discount may be applied when your agent carries your Auto Insurance within their agency. You must have full coverage on at least one vehicle.
- Claims Free Discount is applied after three years as long as you are claims free with our company
Please contact an agent in your area to learn more.
Find an Agent that represents Old Missouri Mutual near you.